|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 3 – 5 LPA|
|Job Role||UI Designer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should have knowledge on CSS Architecture and Defining W3C Standards.
- Should have good working knowledge of JQuery Framework for form validation.
- Should have experience of Custom Plugin, Carousal Slider and Jquery Ajax etc.
- Should know to Create widgets, Visualize web pages content and tools for web products.
- Should be proficient in AngularJS with atleast 1 full lifecycle applications.
- Must have deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Must be creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Must have extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing high performance visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times.
- Will be creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Jasmine (or alternative).
- Must be exposure to usage of SA.
- Should have good communication skills.