|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||Feb 2017|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only can apply.
- Should have experience in communicating with both technical and business audiences
- Must have background knowledge in computer science basics (data structures, sorting/searching algorithms, order analysis)
- Should have experience with designing, building, and deploying scalable, highly available systems
- Must have fluency in C++ and/or Java
- Should have willingness to deeply understand the goals and challenges of informational operations
- Should have experience with data analysis/mining in large scale database environments
- Must have linux experience
- Should have lean methodology experience
- Should have good communication skills.