Job Details / Role
E-commerce operations excellence team (eCO-X)
Amazon’s E-commerce Platform services are highly available, mission critical services, handling a very large number of transactions and having a direct impact on the customer experience. If you are excited about the opportunity to learn and work on large scale distributed systems, enjoy trouble shooting and solving complex problems, consider the opportunities at the Hyderabad center. Amazon’s E-commerce Platform team is expanding into Hyderabad and is in the process of building a technology team which will be responsible for building, enhancing, monitoring and supporting the E-commerce Platform Services.
BE / BTech / MCA or Equivalent
Years of Experience
4 to 12 years
– Strong Unix base O/S experience or proven ability to pick up Linux quickly
– Any one of Shell, Ruby, Perl, Python etc.
– Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
– Familiarity with programming languages Java or C++ or C
– Ability to write complex SQL queries is added advantage
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Date of Interview
4th Feb, 2017