|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate|
|Venue Date||13 -18 Feb 2017|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should have ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Must have familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Should have excellent typing skills.
- Should have good demonstrated understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Should have ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Should have proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Must have ability to learn in various media.
- Should have ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Should have ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Must have demonstrated interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Must perform demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Must have ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Should have ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Should maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Must have flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Should have ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.,
Tower A/ 3rd Floor, India Land Tech Park Pvt. Ltd.,
CHIL SEZ Area, Keeranatham Main Road, Saravanampatti,
Coimbatore 641035, Landmark: Cafe Coffee Day.