|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Capgemini is a French multinational management consulting corporation headquartered in Paris, France. It is one of the world’s largest consulting, technology and outsourcing companies with 180,000 employees in over 40 countries. It was founded in 1967 by Serge Kampf in Grenoble, France.
Capgemini’s regional operations are North and South America, Northern Europe & Asia Pacific and Central & Southern Europe. Services are delivered through four disciplines; Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and Local Professional Services.
Job Description :
- Familiar with: Spring MVC, Struts, JSF frameworks.
- Experience with analyzing User Interface requirements in order to design and implement new Web Applications.
- Experience preparing and maintaining documentation for all software development phases (Use Cases, Design
- Documents, UML, Technical Documentation).
- Ability to communicate effectively with other application developers, customers, support personnel and management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Developing key components/modules using Java/J2EE.
- Help enumerate Project specifications and evolve Architecture design.
- Resolve technical issues by debugging, research and investigation.
Skill Set Required:
- Minimum 2 years related application and database development experience.
- Experience in Java Web development and JEE technologies.
- Experience with Spring Core, JPA and Hibernate (or other ORM frameworks) is preferred.
How to Apply for this Job