Cisco Job Openings For Freshers Candidates For Network Engineer Positions in Bangalore Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Link Details Below Mentioned. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Cisco Job Openings For Freshers
Company Name : Cisco
Designation : Network Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MCA
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- Must have ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
- Should have knowledge of network design concepts.
- Having knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning will be an added advantage.
- Should possess knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.
- Must be a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues.
- Must have knowledge of seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer.
- Candidates have good communication skills.
Recruitment Process :
Company Profile :
Cisco is the largest networking company in the world. The stock was added to the Dow Jones Industrial Average on June 8, 2009, and is also included in the S&P 500 Index, the Russell 1000 Index, NASDAQ-100 Index and the Russell 1000 Growth Stock Index.
Cisco Systems was founded in December 1984 by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner, two Stanford University computer scientists, who pioneered the concept of a local area network (LAN) being used to connect geographically disparate computers over a multiprotocol router system, which was unheard of technology at the time. By the time the company went public in 1990, when it was listed on the NASDAQ, Cisco had a market capitalization of $224 million. Cisco was the most valuable company in the world by 2000, with a more than $500 billion market capitalization.
Apply Mode : Online
Website : www.cisco.com