|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Fiserv is a global leader in financial services technology solutions. We’re helping more than 13,000 clients worldwide create and deliver experiences for a digital world that’s always on. Solutions that enable today’s consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. At the point of thought.
- Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles.
- Develop Mobile UI and underlying business logic.
- Prepare any necessary technical documentation
- Track and report daily and weekly activities
- Participate in code reviews and code remediation
- Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation
- Participate in a 24 hour on-call rotation to support previous releases of the product
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
- Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
- Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
Strong team player/customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
- Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers and Project management
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline
- Familiar with SDLC and build processes, coding standards and time/defect tracking tool
- Good written and verbal communication skills (assertiveness and collaboration)
- Flexible attitude toward type of work (development and support)
- Open to adjust work timings on need basis (under special circumstances only)
- Positive mindset to perform and deliver good quality work under tight timelines