|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Feb 2017|
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations, businesses and patrons move and manage money rapid and with better ease than ever earlier than.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should have hands on experience on web service testing using tools like SOAPUI, SOAP SONAR etc.
- Must have strong database concepts.
- Should have requirement of analysis using FRS, BRD dcos.
- Must have preparation of test cases & test data using same.
- Automation scripting using QTP.
- Must be doing Peer reviews.
- Should perform Test case executions.
- Must defect tracking and management.
- Should be maintaining query & issue log during STLC.
- Must be preparing and maintaining RTM (Requirement traceability Matrix).
- Should be creating Scope document for testing activities.
- Should be able to participate in defect triage meetings and discussions Behavioral.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Should have ability to articulate and present his thoughts clearly.
- Must have good Team player.
- Must have well verse with SDLC Process.
- Must be preparing and circulating daily & weekly status reports.
- Should work on multiple assignment Preferred Skills.