|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||System Analyst-IT|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
At Flextronics, impossible is break through begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and after market services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems —to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.
- Provide functional support for EAI / B2B business critical applications , with best possible quality of service. Solving Support incidents , maintaining delivery SLA’s and effective communication with trading partners , Users.
- Understanding user requirements, error troubleshooting , fixing their issues and Bug identification.
- Excellent written & oral Communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and within a team with a changing environment.
- Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Willing to work on complete weekend shifts. (Comp Off will be provided on week days).
- Willing to work on early morning shifts and night shifts if required for the team.
Positive attitude towards work
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from recognized university
- Strong personal interaction and people management skills.
- Good collaboration capabilities