Hero Motocorp Recruitment For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Territory Sales Manager Positions in Hyderabad Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Link below mentioned. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Hero Motocorp Recruitment For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Hero Motocorp
Designation : Territory Sales Manager
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- Candidates have Good communication skills.
- To ensure the achievement of targets with emphasis on sales and spare parts.
- Target setting, stock planning and retail target setting.
- Collection/ Retail: Daily follow-up of outstanding and retail sales monitoring.
- Tracking and achieving the planned market share.
- Dealer record keeping and monitoring.
- Tracking of HMCL (CRM) and encouraging usage.
- Ensuring dealer system evaluation and planning and implementation for improvement.
- Implementation of Company’s schemes at dealerships.
- Network expansion – Survey, selection and finalization of suitable dealers for appointment as ARD.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of the existing network.
- Planning and implementing dealer sales promotional activities.
- DSPM action plan formulation and timely implementation at dealership across the assigned territory.
Recruitment Process :
Company Profile :
Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Formerly Hero Honda Motors Ltd.) is the world’s largest manufacturer of two – wheelers, based in India. In 2001, the company achieved the coveted position of being the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and also, the ‘World No.1’ two-wheeler company in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year. Hero MotoCorp Ltd. continues to maintain this position till date.
The story of Hero Honda began with a simple vision – the vision of a mobile and an empowered India, powered by its two wheelers. Hero MotoCorp Ltd., company’s new identity, reflects its commitment towards providing world class mobility solutions with renewed focus on expanding company’s footprint in the global arena.
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 20th Jan 2017