|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Graduate Development program|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
During your on-boarding period you will not only participate in professional training activities, but also work on your own first projects. You will assume customer responsibility and receive individual coa
- Candidate should have Bachelors in Engineering degree/Management degree /Statistics/Economics 2016 Pass out only.
- Candidate should have minimum 60% aggregate in 10th Standard, 12th Standard and Graduation.
- Candidate should have good communication skill (Both written & Verbal)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Development skills, specifically with Excel, SQL & visualization tools..
- Business Analyst
How to Apply HP Off Campus Drive?
All Eligible candidates can apply this drive by asking any HPE Employee to refer you through E-Mail latest by 18 February 2017.
Note: Venue details will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.