HSBC Urgent Job Opening For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Associate/Senior Associate Positions in Hyderabad, India Location. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walkin Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
HSBC Urgent Job Opening For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : HSBC
Job Role : Associate/Senior Associate
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Education Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Also Read As :
Salary Details : Best In Industry
Company Profile :
Hinduja Global Solutions is a pure play business and service provider headquartered in Bangalore, and part of the Hinduja Group. Formerly known as HTMT Global, the company re-branded itself as HGS in line with the group policy. It has over 40000 employees world wide with a large employee base in India.
It has presence in about 12 countries including Philippines, USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Mauritius, UAE and Jamaica. In India, it has more than 24 “delivery centers” including major cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and growing cities like Mysore, Nagercoil, Durgapur, Siliguri, and Guntur.
Description About Job :
Some Careers grow faster than others.
If youre looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Technology and Services
HSBC Technology and Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HTS combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
Global Service Delivery
Global Service Delivery is a business-aligned, customer-servicing organization with the primary objective of driving operational excellence across our businesses worldwide. Achieving this through the consolidation, simplification and continuous improvement of processes across the full range of HSBC operations, the division simultaneously takes responsibility for managing operational, location and processing risk and ensuring that services provided are at a best-in-class price point for the required quality level.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Customer Service Executive HSBC Technology and Services, Hyderabad. In this role, you will HSBC Urgent Job Opening.
Experience & Skills :
- Basic banking / commercial knowledge is essential .
- Good Analytical & comprehension skills .
- Good typing skills.
- Reasonable proficiency in MS Office (Esp: MS Word and MS Excel).
- Ability to work within large teams and be able to meet stiff deadlines .
- Self – starter and ambitious.
- Excellent communication subject knowledge of work handled earlier.
- Displays ability to lead & drive Customer Service culture in the organization.
- Experience in Banking Liability Operations.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver service, at agreed service levels, within a diverse and constantly changing technical environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills Written & Verbal.
- Possess good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure .
- Ability to plan & organize effectively as well as adopt a flexible approach to change.
- Ability to build rapport with and relate to a wide range of people.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Good leadership and motivational skills.
- Analyze and comprehend information, both verbal and numerical, accurately and logically.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Good team player.
- Ability to build rapport with the business area.
- Self-driven – needs to have a drive for results.
**** Freshers (10 + 2) can also apply ***
Flexible to work in Night shifts.
Link: Please copy paste the below link into a new webpage and apply
https://hsbc.taleo.net/ careersection/external/ jobdetail.ftl
Apply Mode : Online
Official Website : www.hsbc.co.in