IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
IBM Global Process Services has been a part of the Indian BPO industry for more than 10 years. Today it partners with some of the largest corporations in India to transform their business processes and become more efficient. What differentiates the organization is commitment to service quality and customer success. With Brand comes the impeccable trust that places way above others. Over the past years of delivering services, understood the nuances of the vernacular delivery and have delivered highest quality of service.
Job Details / Role
Technical Support Associate
Any UG / PG or equivalent
Years of Experience
0 to 3 years
– Good technical skills and fluency in English
– Able to handle inbound calls / emails / chats resolving technical issues for end users.
– Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
– Proficient in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
Date of Interview
13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th & 18th February 2017
Venue / Contact Information
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
APIIC Software Layout,
Raheja IT Park, 3B Phase 2,
Madhapur, Hyderabad, 500081
Please carry soft copies of the below documents on a USB drive (ensure education docs scanned have all borders visible).
1. Current company’s offer or appraisal letter (whichever is the latest)
2. Experience Letters from two most recent employers.
3. Last three months pay slips (with passwords, if any)
4. Updated Resume
5. A Govt. ID proof
6. Copy of your highest education mark sheets (All years/ semesters)
7. Copy of your highest education (Degree Certificate / Convocation Certificate).