ICICI Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Back Office Executive Positions in Delhi NCR, Noida, Gurgaon Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
ICICI Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : ICICI Bank
Designation : Back Office Executive
No Of Positions : 28 Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 5 years
Location : Delhi NCR, Noida, Gurgaon
Salary : INR 1,75,000 – 6,75,000 PA
Job Description :
- Manage KYC, MIS & BRS reports.
- Overall Bank financial, Operations & A/c work.
- Prescribe TAT/SLAs for financial work.
- Resolving customers request, queries & issues
- Cross verification of KYC.
- Maintain MIS/EOD reports
- Acquiring business with existing & new client.
- Candidate should be some knowledge about basic Banking & Financial terms.
- Making For Customers Clearing Update.
- Reconciliation & Customer accounts.
- Able to handling Client/Customer queries also.
- Should be Eligible for Cross Sales.
- Should have Good Communication skill.
- Interested candidates need to apply on same or Send / forward CV’s/Resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applied candidate will receive shortlisted email
Recruitment Process :
Company Profile :
ICICI Bank (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with its registered office in Vadodara. In 2014, it was the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and third in term of market capitalisation. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life.
The bank has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Canada; branches in United States, Singapore, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Oman, Dubai International Finance Centre, China and South Africa; and representative offices in United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia. The company’s UK subsidiary has also established branches in Belgium and Germany.
Apply Mode : Online
Website : www.icicibank.com
Email Address : email@example.com