Intel Job Openings For Freshers On Feb 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Intel Recruitment apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Intel Job Openings For Freshers
Company Name : Intel
Designation : System Programmer
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Salary : RS. 4.5 – 6 LPA
Job Description :
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should design, build, and integrate applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs.
- Must be responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
- Should have very good communication skills including written and verbal skills
- Must have ability to cope with demanding work schedules.
- Having any experience in B2B/BPMS technologies is an added advantage.
Recruitment Process :
Company Profile :
Intel supplies processors for computer system manufacturers such as Apple, Inc., Lenovo (formerly IBM), Hewlett Packard, Inc. and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968, by semiconductor pioneers Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore, and widely associated with the executive leadership and vision of Andrew Grove. The company’s name was conceived as portmanteau of the words integrated and electronics. The fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information also made the name appropriate.
During the 1990s, Intel invested heavily in new microprocessor designs fostering the rapid growth of the computer industry. During this period Intel became the dominant supplier of microprocessors for PCs and was known for aggressive and anti-competitive tactics in defense of its market position, particularly against Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), as well as a struggle with Microsoft for control over the direction of the PC industry.
Apply Mode : Online
Website : www.intel.com