Intel Urgent Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Intel Recruitment apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Intel Urgent Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Intel
Designation : Software Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Best In Industry
Job Description :
- Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs.
- Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
- Responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build
- technologies, system patching, system management & auditing automation, as well as server build processes.
- Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing
- zones DMZ, Network Load Balancing NLB, Storage Area Networks SAN, Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
- Provides these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
Recruitment Process :
Company Profile :
Intel supplies processors for computer system manufacturers such as Apple, Inc., Lenovo (formerly IBM), Hewlett Packard, Inc. and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968, by semiconductor pioneers Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore, and widely associated with the executive leadership and vision of Andrew Grove.
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : On Feb 2017
Website : www.intel.com