Jet Airways Walkin Recruitment Drive For Freshers in Delhi on 27th Jan 2017. Jet Airways Job openings for HSC (10 + 2) students as Cabin Crew. Contenders must have excellent communication and good interpersonal skills. So candidates who are preparing to attend Jet Airways Walkin Drive can refer sample Placement Papers which may help you for getting the good score in the test. Interested and eligible candidates can see the further details and attend at below mentioned venue.
JET AIRWAYS WALKIN DETAILS 2017:
|Company Name||Jet Airways India Ltd|
|Qualification||HSC (10 + 2)|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways|
Jet Airways India Ltd Job Description:
Inflight Cabin Crew
- To consistently deliver a high quality of in-flight service to meet and exceed Guest expectations.
- To ensure proper management of all cabin and galley operations in normal and emergency situations in accordance with set safety standards.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate Profile for Freshers
- Age: Between 18 and 27 years
- Minimum Height: Men – 170 cms and Women – 157 cms
- Weight: In proportion to height
- Educational Qualification: HSC (10 + 2). Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply.
- Dress Code : Western Formals (tie is compulsory for gentlemen, Knee length skirt is compulsory for ladies).
- Physical features: Pleasing personality, clear complexion (scars, pimples and blemishes not acceptable) and good eyesight
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Hindi. Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Interactive skills: Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- Nationality: Indian citizens only
- Passport: Must possess a valid Indian passport
Jet Airways India Ltd Company Profile:
With its first flight in May 1993, Jet Airways has come a long way to becoming one of the fastest growing airlines in the world. As India’s premier international airline Jet Airways today operates to 48 destinations daily. The airline has one of the youngest fleet with an operating a mix of state-of-the-art Boeing 777-300 ERs, Airbus 330-200s, Next-Generation Boeing 737s and ATR 72-500/600 aircraft. As an Indian Corporate Body, Jet Airways recognises its responsibility to Society and the Nation. Corporate Social Responsibility hence forms an inherent part of our business at Jet Airways aiming at engaging employees and patrons alike in sustainable community service and sensitizing them to the alternative realities of society. In 1998 Jet Airways launched its Yellow Rose campaign. At Jet Airways we believe our guests are like roses, and just like the flower, our guests require nurturing friendship, warmth and care. Jet Airways has thus striven not only to extend these qualities to its passengers, but also to the country in times of crises and calamities. Our involvement in several projects at grass-root level are designed to add value to the lives of the under privileged and the programs give them access to basic resources for health, education and a life of dignity. Jet Airways is now hiring freshers and experienced cabin crew. Male and female candidates (freshers) may walk-in for an interview at any of the below mentioned locations and take advantage of this exciting career opportunity.
Jet Airways Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 27th Jan 2017
Walk-in Time: 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Constitution Club of India,
Rafi Marg, New Delhi.
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.