Larsen & Toubro Recruitment For Freshers Candidates For Design Engineer Positions in Bangalore Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walkin Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Larsen & Toubro Recruitment For Freshers
Company Name : Larsen & Toubro
Designation : Design Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Salary : INR 3,00,000 P.A
Job Description :
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should have knowledge in CATIA V5 or V6.
- Must have undergone training in Electrical Wire Harness Design.
- Should have excellent Communication Skills and a good learner.
- Should proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Able to demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
Company Profile :
Larsen & Toubro originated from a company founded in 1938 in Bombay (now Mumbai), British India by two Danish engineers, Henning Holck-Larsen and Søren Kristian Toubro. The company began as a representative of Danish manufacturers of dairy equipment. However, with the start of the Second World War in 1939 and the resulting restriction on imports, the partners started a small workshop to undertake jobs and provide service facilities.
The war-time need to repair and refit ships offered L&T an opportunity, and led to the formation of a new company, Hilda Ltd, to handle these operations. L&T also started to repair and fabricate ships signalling the expansion of the company. The sudden internment of German engineers in British India.
In 1944, ECC was incorporated by the partners; the company at this time was focused on construction projects (Presently, ECC is the construction division of L&T). L&T began several foreign collaborations. By 1945, the company represented British manufacturers of equipment used to manufacture products such as hydrogenated oils, biscuits, soaps and glass. In 1945.
Apply Mode : Online
Website : www.larsenturbo.com