LearnSocial Careers For Freshers 2015, 2016 and 2017 batch. LearnSocial Recruitment 2016-2017 in India for graduate freshers. Apply online for LearnSocial Job Openings 2016 through the below provided apply link or registration link.
Aspirants should practice LearnSocial placement papers to crack LearnSocial written exam or LearnSocial online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest LearnSocial test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily. In this section, we update latest jobs in LearnSocial company. This page is a one-stop destination for all LearnSocial walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
LearnSocial Recruitment Details 2017:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||e-Learning|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
LearnSocial is the brainchild of Raju Vanapala, Founder and CEO at Way2Online Interactive India Pvt. Ltd and Way2Digital Pvt. Ltd. He founded LearnSocial under the Way2Digital brand and has established it in 2013. He is the one who brought about Way2sms.com, a popular SMS portal.
Serial entrepreneurs of LearnSocial noticed a wide gap in the skill set needed by the industry to the skill set available with the workforce. It was realized that a lot of people are losing out on opportunities as they were not up to the current standards when it comes to industry skills, and saw a niche that could be filled in. Quality training with a high ease of access were the pillars on which the service was launched. According to the founder, they aim to disrupt and bring new age innovation to the education and learning sector by providing access to latest and in-demand skills at competitive prices.
LearnSocial is an e-learning marketplace where anyone can learn anything, and anyone with a substantial command over any skillset can host and teach their courses. The idea behind LearnSocial’s foundation is to provide quality education to anyone, wherever they are and at their comfort. The categories of courses span across IT, Business, Academic, Languages, Art & Creativity, Exam Prep and Lifestyle.
The courses are offered in the Instructor Led Online Live format (live classes) and Self-Paced format (recorded videos). LearnSocial has gained significant traction in the online learning marketplace model.
Founder: Raju Vanapala
- Completed Degree OR any equivalent Certification
- Prior experience in Content Development and Training
- Fluency in English is a mandatory
- Should necessarily be a team player
LearnSocial Selection Process:
Selection process consists of the followig 3 rounds.
- Aptitude Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
LearnSocial Registration Process:
- To Apply for LearnSocial job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.learnsocial.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop the content in sync with the Language Specialization Team and Deliver as per the need
- Create pedagogical concepts for an online learning system which is available on the Global Platform
- Administrating and maintaining existing content data
- Analyzing and tweaking existing content and upgrading the versions as per the requirement periodically
- Developing tools to automate work processes
How To Apply For LearnSocial:
Interested candidates can send their profiles to email@example.com with the following details:
Total years of experience
Notice Period (If Any).