|Company Name||Magic Pin|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||INR 1.8-3 LPA|
|Qualification||B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BBS, BCA|
|Job Role||Operations Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Magic Pin is a start-up by ex-IIT and ex-IIM graduates with extensive experience in top tier consulting firms, start-ups and marquee VC firms (http://magicpin.in/about-us/). We are building a platform which enables local merchants to promote themselves and thus get discovered by their customers. It aims at the $500B+ Indian local retail market. It is re-imagining how local retail should happen in the mobile first world we all live in.
In just 6 months we have acquired 1.5 L customers, expanded in 3 cities and covered more than 50,000 merchants.
- Reach out to Vendors through email, messaging and calls to collect data
- Reach out to a list of merchants to gather information from them around their products, price of products etc.
- Basic internet search to gather deeper information, pictures etc. for a list of merchants
- Fill and maintain vendor databases
The role requires people with high level of ownership and dedication to work. Following are the specific skill set we are looking for:
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Knowledge and compatibility with computers, specifically Microsoft Office
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Any other Requirements/ specifications : Well-groomed and excellent communication skills
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Written test
- Multiple face to face interviews