|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 LPA|
|Qualification||BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++)|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
- 2016 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Operating System: Windows,Linux
- Database: MS SQL,My SQL
- Networking: ITIL Basic Concepts
- High Integrity
- Problem-solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
Training: The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into MindtreeJob Responsibilities: Candidate having understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.