|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Feb 2017|
NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make nearly 550 million transactions possible every day.We’re helping our customers respond to the demand for fast, easy and convenient transactions with intuitive self-service and assisted-service options. But what we do goes beyond niche technologies or markets.
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering or MCA or an equivalent education.
- Develops and applies:- Basic programming/engineering skills in 2 or more relevant languages or methodologies
- Testing and debugging principles- Knowledge of one area of system architecture, product module, or assembly/test module
- Learns the product development
- Evaluate products compared to standard, expected
- Should have working knowledge of Oracle Apps Design, Development and Implementation methodology.
- Experience in JAVA/ Interfaces / Functions, RICE.
- Extensive experience on SQL, PL/SQL
- Good understanding of R12’s Multi Org Access Control.
- Extensive experience in PL/ SQL , Procedures, triggers etc
- Basic knowledge of Oracle Application
- Basic Unix knowledge
- Should have experience in customization
- Basic Knowledge on SOUP, Warehouse Management Modules
- Good understanding of AOL framework
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Adequate process orientation.