PWC Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp On 4th February 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. PWC Walkin Interview apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
PWC Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Price water house Coopers Pvt. Ltd
Designation : Consultant/Sr. Consultant
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Only B.Tech/BE Graduates can apply.
Experience : 1 – 6 years
Location : Bangalore
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- The person should be an engineer, should have done SAP Implementation as a SAP MM consultant.
- Understanding of taxation is mandatory requirement.
- The person should have configured CIN as part of the implementation.
- Person should have good presentation and communication skills.
- Person would be part of the team who would be responsible for rolling out GST.
- Experience in SAP SD as team member or lead.
- India Localization (CIN) experience would be required.
- It is mandatory to score 60% and above in their academics, otherwise they will not be eligible.
Company Profile :
PricewaterhouseCoopers (doing business as PwC) is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the second largest professional services firm in the world, and is one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG. Vault Accounting 50 has ranked PwC as the most prestigious accounting firm in the world for seven consecutive years, as well as the top firm to work for in North America for three consecutive years.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries, 756 locations, with more than 223,000 people. As of 2015, 22% of the workforce worked in Asia, 26% in North America and Caribbean and 32% in Western Europe. The company’s global revenues were $35.9 billion in FY 2016, of which $15.2 billion was generated by its Assurance practice, $9.1 billion by its Tax practice and $11.5 billion by its Advisory practice.The firm was formed in 1998 by a merger between Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.The trading name was shortened to PwC in September 2010 as part of a rebranding.As of 2016, PwC is the 5th-largest privately owned company in the United States.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Latest Walkins :
Walkin Date : 4th Feb 2017
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM
Interview Venue Details :
1st Floor, Tower D,
The Millenia 1&2, Murphy Road,
Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008.
Website : www.pwc.in