|Company Name||Raja Software Labs|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
After working with and leading technical teams for over 15 years at a variety of companies, Raja saw the business need for small technical teams that could focus on core challenges without the daily distractions typical in organizations. These teams needed to be cross functional, assembled and disbanded quickly, provide key technical expertise, understand the product vision, and be equally adept at investigating feasibility, productizing the features, defining the architecture, implementation, and eventually shipping the solution.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
- Candidates should possess B.Tech/B.E and MCA (CSE / Information Technology)
- No eligibility criteria. No active backlog.
- Strong programming skills in any object oriented language (Java, Swift, Objective-C, C#, C/C++) in desktop, server, or mobile environments.
- Experience with mobile development and familiarity with Android Studio, XCode is a plus.
- Experience shipping prior applications are a big plus.
- This is a hands-on developer position.
- The successful candidate has a strong technical ability, loves writing and debugging code, good communication skills, and likes working on consumer facing products.
- Written test (MCQ) (30 min)
- Programming test (it can be on paper or online ) (1 hour)
- Skype interview
- Face to face tech & HR interview
Date: 10 February 2017 Reporting Time: 01:00pm (Sharp).
Bernoulli Hall, De Morgan Block,