|Qualification||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||Voice Process Associate|
|walk-in Date||13-18 Feb 2017|
|walk-in Time||12 PM|
Sitel establishment in 2000, Sitel India has been offering best-in-class quality service for the North America, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand markets. Our clients highly acclaim Sitel’s expertise to provide multi-channel customer contact interactions across all stages of the customer relationship life cycle.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must be willing to work in us shifts
- Should have idea on domestic voice process.
- Must have excellent communication in English and Hindi.
- Should have knowledge of any regional language will be additional.
- Must have excellent selling and negotiating skills.
- Should be ready to work under pressure.
- Should be ready to work on targets.
- Must have good negotiation skills and convincing skills.
- Must have basic knowledge of computer.
- Must be handling inbound calls from US and resolving customer grievances related to technical issues.
- Should be providing Customer support to UK Customers.
- Should have good customer relation skills.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must have best customer supportive skills.
- Must have good problem solving and good analyzing skills.
Sitel India Limited,
Sitel India Ltd, Unit 2,
Cyber Pearl, Block 2, Hitech City,
Contact: Flory David(040-44553427)