Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive For Freshers Candidates For Associate System Engineer Positions in Across India Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walkin Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive For Freshers
Company Name : Tech Mahindra
Designation : Associate System Engineer – ASE
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : Freshers
Location : Across India Offices
Salary : Best In Industry
- Year of Passing Out: 2014/ 2015/ 2016 Batches
- Degree: BE/ B.Tech / MCA
- Branches: CSE/IT/ITE/ECE/EEE/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical / Mechatronics/ EIE/ Comnunication/Telcom/ETC
- Minimum Percentage Criteria: 60% in 10th and Graduation / PG , 70% in 12th / Diploma
Job Description :
- Year of Passing Out: 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batches.
- Qualifying Courses – BE/B. Tech (CS, IT, all Circuit Engg streams, Mech and Mechatronics & Civil) or MCA.
- Candidate should have passed the Qualifying Course in 2014, ’15 or ‘16 from any AICTE approved institution without any live backlog. Candidates failed to pass engg within 4 yrs academic calendar are not eligible.
- Should have scored minimum of 60% in SSC/10th, Non-Engg Graduation (e.g. B. Sc/BCA/BCS, etc., in case done), BE/B. Tech and MCA(where applicable).
- Should have scored minimum of 65% in HSC or equivalent and Diploma (in case done).
- Gap not to be more than 1 yr between any two course. Loss of an academic year post joining a course for whatsoever reason renders candidate ineligible.
Eligible candidate will be required to go through Campus Test (Quantitative + Maths + English), Story Writing in English based on random Image, Tech Evaluation, HR Evaluation with each of the acting as a filter for the next level.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Apply as soon as possible.
Company Profile :
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.1 billion company with 112,800+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 825 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
We are part of the USD 17.8 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership.
Apply Mode : Online
Website : www.techmahindra.com