Organization : Tech Mahindra
Job Role : Technical Support Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.techmahindra.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 21 st Jan – 31 st Jan 2017 ( 11 AM )
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. We provide services to 649 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovative platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to all our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List. We are part of the USD 16.5 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. Mahindra operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Should have Excellent communication skills.
* Must have basic Knowledge in ISP (Internet Service Provider).
* Must have good customer relation skills.
* Should be able in handling Internet Troubleshooting Issues.
* Must be flexible in working in shifts.
* Should be providing customer-service oriented.
* Must have neutral accent in communication.
* Should be proficient in typing (speed and accuracy).
* Must have good understanding of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) or Should have good sales skills.
* Must have previous work experience with a Technical Support company would be desirable but is not mandatory.
* Should be flexible to work in 24/7 Shifts.
* Should be willing to work in Voice Based process.
* Should be able to join immediately.
* Should be a customer oriented service provider.
* Must have knowledge of computer and its hardware parts.
* Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving skills.
* Must have good trouble shooting skills.
Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd,
45-47, KIADB Industrial Area,
Building # ITC -4, 2nd Floor, Reception,
Electronic City, Phase-2, Bangalore 560100.