Thomson Reuters Job Openings For Freshers/Exp Candidates For IP Computer Operations Positions in Chennai Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walkin Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Thomson Reuters Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Thomson Reuters
Designation : IP Computer Operations
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 1 year
Location : Chennai
Salary : INR 2,00,000 P.A
Job Description :
- Load and Receipt patent data into production servers.
- Work with the wider IP computer operations team to maintain server space and performance of Polling PCs.
- Interact with key stake holders for operational support of the business deliverable.
- Report out the activities of key projects and work streams for the DWPI projects.
- Add knowledge base and keep updating required SOPs and documentations.
Company Profile :
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a multinational mass media and information firm with operational headquarters at 3 Times Square in Manhattan, New York City. The firm was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where its legal domicile offices are located at 333 Bay Street in Downtown Toronto. Thomson Reuters shares maintain a dual listing on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TRI) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI).
Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of British-based Reuters Group on 17 April 2008, and is majority owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family. Thomson Reuters was ranked as Canada’s “leading corporate brand” in the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking. Thomson Reuters operates in more than 100 countries, and has more than 60,000 employees around the world.
Apply Mode : Online
Website : thomsonreuters.com