Thomson Reuters Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Finance Executive Positions in Hyderabad Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates Can attend For Walkin Interview. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Thomson Reuters Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Thomson Reuters
Designation : Finance Executive
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : B.Com, B.Sc, B.B.A / B.M.S, MBA/PGDM
Experience : 1- 5 year
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- Leading and developing a team of circa 80 AP Analysts/AP Specialists, 5+ Operational managers across payable process
- Drive development and expansion of systems and processes required to execute on-time payments to Vendors.
- Owns defining / adhering to policies related to AP and drive consistency with entities globally.
- Solving complex customer/vendor issues and proactively heading off negative service trends.
- Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Build and monitor performance metrics, with principal focus on ensuring on-time payments, cost out initiatives and estimating future headcount growth by country.
- Drive the expansion of self-service functionality in order to improve vendor experience and reduce manual processes.
- Maintain weekly and monthly communications and metrics reporting with Director and VP level business partners in Digital business and finance teams.
- Developing, modifying and maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls.
Company Profile :
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a multinational mass media and information firm with operational headquarters at 3 Times Square in Manhattan, New York City. The firm was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where its legal domicile offices are located at 333 Bay Street in Downtown Toronto. Thomson Reuters shares maintain a dual listing on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TRI) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI).
It was created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of British-based Reuters Group on 17 April 2008, and is majority owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family. Thomson Reuters was ranked as Canada’s “leading corporate brand” in the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 7th February 2017
Walkin Time : 3:00 AM
Venue Details :
14th Floor, Thomson Reuters,
Building no. 11, Raheja Mindspace,
Hitec City, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com