WebyogJob Details / Role
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Design, manage, and document functional, regression, and stress tests to ensure the product works smoothly for all users.
- Prior experience in email or communication app will be a plus.
- Work on problems that require you to consider a wide variety of factors and use initiative and judgment to get them fixed.
- Provide support to users through emails and tickets.
- Reproduce the scenarios that users report.
- In short, break what a developer develops and help users when they are lost.
BE/BTech 2016 Batch (CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE)
Years of Experience
Fresher 2016 Passout
– Good academic records
– SDLC process
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong attention to details.
Date of Interview
05 Feb 2017